Monday, August 9, 2010

A few of our favourite things...

It's by complete coincedence that all our favourite things are cheese-related this week...

Libby: I bought this wedge of Evansdale Farmhouse Brie at Christchurch Farmers Market on Saturday. It's one of my favourite cheeses - always beautifully ripe and unlike many soft cheeses it's incredibly full-flavoured. Best enjoyed with little more than some plain crackers or oat cakes.


Miriam: I love the combination of caramelised onion, blue cheese & pear. Some friends and I enjoyed this pizza I made on Saturday night while sipping on mulled wine - another of my favourite things when the weather's cold and wet.



Becs: I have recently rediscovered these single serve packs of Philly cream cheese. I used to take them to work, for my back up lunch of toasted Vogel's fruit bread with cream cheese, sliced banana and honey. Perfect for when you want cream cheese to be available but without the obligation to eat your way through an entire pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...