Monday, January 30, 2012

a few of our favourite things...


Libby: I usually like to buy vegetables a few times a week depending on what I feel like eating but this week I'll be using up the huge array of veges from the mixed box delivered by Epicurean Supplies on Friday (via a daily deal voucher). I was impressed by the selection - lots of salad leaves and other leafy greens, chioggia and red beetroot, carrots, capsicums, cucumbers, bok choy and a great mix of herbs - and most importantly, all lovely and fresh. 


Becs: Daisy and I are up in Wellington for a few days, so we paid a visit to the City Market on Sunday morning.  Libby and I loved the beautifully packaged honey-based syrups from Bees blessing; she chose an Elderflower and honey cordial while I bought a bottle of the Mulled lemon and honey.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I thought I would just let you know about a wee award I have passed onto you. It's a fantastic concept for those of us who like to blog. Hope you can continue it too. You can see it on my blog. Megan from www.itsallaboutfamilyandfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...